'cookieChoices = {};'
Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, July 9, 2016

CELINE DION

The “My Heart Will Go On” singer, 48, who famously belted the theme song for the 1997 tearjerker, embraced the film’s lead characters, Jack (Leonardo DiCaprio) and Rose (Kate Winslet), with the Vetement’s Black Oversize Titanic Hoodie. The $885 garment, which went on sale back in February and promptly sold out, features the faces of the film’s leads as well as the infamous “unsinkable” ship. The phrase “coming soon” is printed in red on each sleeve. 


Daily Mail-6 hours ago
But Celine Dion is finally leaving the City of Love and was given a rapturous send off by staff at the luxurious Royal Monceau Palace Hotel ...
EXCLUSIVE: Celine Dion Reveals Pink Wrote a Song For Her After ...
Highly Cited-Entertainment Tonight-Jul 6, 2016
Celine Dion thanks fans for support
Opinion-Hamilton Spectator-Jul 6, 2016

CBS 8 San Diego-4 hours ago
Dion stepped out in an over-sized Titanic-themed sweatshirt while leaving ... WATCH: Inside Celine Dion's Pre-Concert 'Inner Sanctum' Before ...
Explore in depth (2 more articles)
Us Weekly-Jul 8, 2016
Near, far — wherever she is, she should definitely be wearing this sweatshirt. Celine Dion made everyone's Friday by wearing an oversize ...
Her.ie-11 hours ago
Despite still mourning the death of her husband, the My Heart Will Go On singer is putting on a brave face and getting on with it. The 48-year-old will probably ...
Huffington Post Canada-Jul 8, 2016
Famous fashion favourites stepped out in an array of outfits this week, and we're here to break it all down for you. It's official, headbands are ...
TMZ.com-Jul 8, 2016
Celine Dion All Hail the Queen! ... through her Mercedes-Benz sunroof Thursday and greeted fans on the streets of Paris in classic Celine style.
Stuff.co.nz-Jul 6, 2016
Celine Dion arrives at the Christian Dior Haute Couture show in Paris. ... Our affection for Celine Dion is longstanding, so we're thrilled to see ...
Explore in depth (19 more articles)
W Magazine-Jul 8, 2016
There are the front row staples of the Haute Couture – Jessica Chastain, Caroline de Maigret and Marion Cotillard. And then, there are the ...
Daily Mail-Jul 4, 2016
But Celine Dion wasn't going to let her slip up stand in the way of fun as she gave a bold thumbs up at the glamorous Giambattista Valli fashion ...
Explore in depth (335 more articles)
Hollywood Reporter-Jul 8, 2016
Of all the famous faces that sat front row at this season's Paris Couture Week, no one on the fashion front stood out quite as much as Celine ...

Top 10 Best Celine Dion Songs
One of the most beautiful songs I have ever listen in ma life... Unique, beautiful song sung by my favorite singer THE GREAT CELINE DION...
One of the greatest and best song ever made... And best singer on the earth... No other singer in the world can sing this song better... Celine is the only one greatest singer... We love you CELINE DION
The world's greatest love song ever! I'll always remember this song from Titanic, it still makes me cry.
This song is a well-known song and everybody love it! Love Celine Dion and Her Music x
.
One of the most beautiful song I have heard in my life.
Simply, Amazing.. She hits the high notes very easily.. Great Voice, Great lyrics, Great Music.. That's all I search for in a song…
People should know it more
.
This one is the most majestic of her songs! I remember me listening to it for the first time fifteen years ago. One of her great "vocal" songs, as much as "All by myself", "The power of love" or "The reason".
One of the saddest songs that I've ever heard.
Love this song.
She is simply the best artist there was, is, and ever will be! Her vocal is so amazing and this song makes me cry every time I listen to it. This should be number 1.
The only reason 'My heart will go on' is because of the film 'Titanic' if it wasn't this would be at the top and this song it truly amazing.
This song was offered to a few female singers that didn't have the voice range that it needed. Needless to say that the lyrics can apply to anybody. It's just beautiful.
I actually kind of hate "my heart will go on". Because you loved me belongs to the top of this list!
Great song that touches the heart and music (original version) that fills your senses.
Though I like My heart will go on.. I vote up for A new day has come because it was the first song that give me inspiration and strength to carry on not like all this today singers.
Because this song can be applied to every hurt I've ever felt, and it's not just another love song :) Oh yea, and because it's Celine!
When I first heard the slow version of this song, it was overwhelming. Whilst I like Celine's other songs, I think this song touches you like no other and helps you reflect on life.
This song has always been my number one, I remember the first time I ever listened to it and I just started crying, Celine Dion is the best. All the other songs like My Heart will go on made me cry, but this is the best out of all Celine Dion songs. I Love this song and I love Celine Dion, can't wait to hear more of her breath taking, beautiful songs. She has a very strong voice, I love her. "GO CELINE! "
Celine's high-pitched vocals are just amazing.
The best songs of Celine Dion's are either I Want You To Need Me or All By Myself, but this is definitely the best song on this list!:D It's a great list though!
Celine you are the greatest female singer of all time I love you endless.
To Love You More
2. To Love You More
3. The Prayer
4. Beauty And The Beast
5. That Is The Way It Is
6. Goodbye (Saddest World)
7. Because You Loved Me
8. Just Walk Away
9. I Surender
10. Immortality
This is by far the most powerful song Celine sings. There's not loss, there's no depression, just her pure heart putting it out there to let this person she loves open their heart so she can fill it with her love... And the violins, just beautiful.
Are you kidding me, this should be number one or two.
She is one of a kind.
That's the Way It Is
It is a rocking song of Celine Dion and it is rare to hear rock type of Celine Dion.
It is one of the best songs in the world... she sings it very powerful.. faithful.. greatful.. wonderful.. and peaceful.. I like it very much.. her performance in this is also very good.. but I have a doubt that why her best song' I love you' is not in top 10 lists..
Best song ever! It encourages me to do so much! I don't know what I'm saying céline dion is an amazing singer! But one of her best songs is here! 7no way 1yes!
Incredible, a masterpiece
All by Myself
One of the best songs ever! Did you know, according to wiki, this is her most sold single. I think so. If I'm wrong I still think is a wonderful ballad!
Beautiful! It Seems That All My Favorite Songs Are By This Magnificent Artist! All By Myself Is My Recent Favorite At The Moment, Mainly Because Of The Amazing Acapella Performance In The Middle Of The Song, Leading Up To A Shockingly Long High Note! Celine Outdoes Herself On Every Song! I Always Think To Myself, "Wow Celine Could Never Top This Amazing Track. " Then She Blows Me Away w/ Something Even More Mind-Blowing! She Is Definitely Queen Of Music! A++++
I really love this song. One of the best song I've ever heard.
The part where she holds the note is legendary.
Pour que tu m'aimes encore
This is Celine's most memorable French song and she always sings it with such subdued passion.
Every person who speak French know this is the best song ever written... So beautiful and peaceful.
An awesome song to express love.
Would like to know if this song is also in English, it is very beautiful!
Where Does My Heart Beat Now
This is an amazing debut single. It really keeps my heart beating on. A nice slow rock song that keeps you hook on it.
Can't get enough of this beautiful song.
This should not be number 10! I love this song and it is better than the power of love! Sorry to be negative there. Anyways, I love this song and she has a wonderful voice!
Celine caught my attention rapidly with this song and made me explore her catalogue.
I'm Alive
An angel voice... Keep doing this job... Keeping making brilliant music.
So much energy! It really gets the music going!
Her voice is amazing. She sings notes that are so hard sing. It just is awesome! I'm her numeber one Fan! I think...
I love this song so much. Michelle.
One of my favourite songs from Celine Dion. Love this song.

I Surrender
An amazing song... Celine is the inspiration of my life I wish to meet her one day... I love you Celine.
I love this song.. So much... Every morning I always listen to her music.. It can make my life so complete.
This is so her best song. I just love it.
One of her best songs ever, personally my favorite. Her voice just makes me feel like I'm floating on the sky.
Beauty and the Beast
Among all soundtrack for Disney, this is the best of them all in my opinion. I love the tune and the lyric. It almost make me cry when I listen to this song. It's a definition of a beautiful song.
This song was a milestone and inspiration for me personally in my youth. Aside from my own love for it, its influence is on par with the movie it was released for. Both helped shape both animation and music to what they are today.
This was a first song I ever heard when I was child.
Great song! I agree, definitely a tear jerker!
I Drove All Night
I love this song I have no clue why it is not in the top ten vote for this song.
Vote vote vote.
I drove all night to hear this song it has a beat that is far from outdated or being bland I love it.
I agree with the down voter.. Love this song.
Love it could listen to it over and over.
The powerful voice.
Water from the Moon
Water from the moon, Immortality, I love you best song from her.. Every other thing falls below.
Different and interesting, soft and intense. I like this song.
I'm Your Angel
Love Doesn't Ask Why
What a wonderful song. Haunting and beautiful.
It's the song that inspires me a lot. And it's the first song on my heart, I don't how if made me feel like. B ut itslike I'm in heaven when I listen to this song... So Celine keep up the good work. U are always the best.
Then You Look at Me
Surely only obscurity is what prevents this song from being ranked higher. A beautiful, building melody and an especially strong vocal make this, for me, one of Ms. Dion's best records ever.
This should at least come to the top 5. Come on people!.
Loved Me Back to Life
Very beautiful and powerful song sung by celine. Feel like listening it again and again... One of her best...
This song is so amazing to me because is showing that how deep she feel or love someone wow! I loved this song so much.
A new era of Celine and one of her greatest songs yet!
This is my favourite song.
Alone
Seriously I LOVE this song
In fact this should have been way above in the list

No comments:

Post a Comment